Thursday, August 25, 2016

Salcon Engineering Berhad - List of sealing rings exposed and intruding not patched




Sealing Ring Intruding and Sealing Ring Exposed not patched
The consultant Sepakat Perunding (Sdn) Bhd had commented many times to cut off Sealing Ring intruding and to patch that area.
One of the remarks is: “Kindly take note that when sealing ring is intruding at joint, rectification is required to cut off the ring and patch the joint, as the sealing ring is no longer sealing the joint against infiltration and leakage. Also intruding sealing ring will obstruct sewage flow”. (Refer example of remark attached.)
                                                                   



However, as shown in the “Summary for recommendation non-dig patching for single sealing ring internal and intruding at joint” (attached) only 26 out of 71 sealing ring intruding were repaired. 45 sealing rings intruding were not repaired.
Out of 138 sealing ring internal only 22 were repaired leaving out 116 sealing ring internal not repaired.
As such, all in a total of 161 sealing ring intruding/internal were not repaired up to volume 44. I do not have  records of sealing rings not repaired from volume 44 to volume 102. 
                                                                

I will write to DBKK and JKR and ask them the effects of these defects not being repaired.

Note: The number of readers of my 2 blogs have gone through the roof since I started posting in all the companies in the Investor listing. It is a tedious job and I have done only up to the companies listed from alphabet  'A' to Alphabet 'G'. Will continue with the rest on a daily basis.

Oops! My comments have been removed from Investor.com. Now, I have no choice but to get more readers by writing to all the companies listed in the stock exchange. I will complete my book asap and write to them. There are also many private engineering companies which will be interested in my book. I shall target that group as well. This is going to be tedious but then again.......

2 comments:

  1. Mr Luqman, if this is not public service of the highest order, I don't know what is. Keep up the excellent work and pressure on salcon and the govt agencies that have covered themselves with excreta by allowing this con job to be perpetrated on the unsuspecting folks of KK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, my friend. I appreciate your comment a great deal.
    Introduce this blog to more friends, please.

    ReplyDelete